Environmental Law


In many instances, when an environmental spill, leak, fracking incident, mining contamination of ground water or other hazard occurs, state or federal agencies get involved to oversee clean up of the hazardous substance. The agencies main concern is to abate the substance to “tolerable” levels. The agencies do not concern themselves with property damage, diminution, or human health claims. In many instances the agencies oversee a fund for claims, which puts these agencies in a conflict with private property owners claims.  You should seek the advice of counsel about your rights.  Do not rely on a state agency to pursue your rights.

Our firm is experienced in navigating these claims having represented aggrieved landowners, and helping petroleum and chemical companies settle claims. There is a wealth of information that can be obtained from state or federal agencies that uncover the depth and breadth of the environmental hazard.

At our firm, we care about protecting the natural resources and beauty in Arkansas. We believe that it is our duty to protect this land, as well as the people who are affected by pollution or contamination. If you or your family has suffered due to an environmental spill, leak, or other hazard, be sure to speak with Attorney Rick Woods as soon as possible.

Our Arkansas and Missouri lawyer is committed to seeking justice, no matter what the circumstances are. Some of the major pollution issues in Arkansas and Missouri involve contaminated groundwater, which is a major concern in many rural areas dependent on well water for crops, drinking water, and for live-stock.

When you hire our firm for your environmental law concerns you will benefit from:

  • Over 19 years of legal experience
  • Experienced claims processing with state and federal agencies
  • Free consultation to discuss your case
  • Aggressive representation to secure just compensation
  • Justice for the polluters involved

If you are involved in an environmental hazard, please call our firm for a free consultation at (479) 443-5222 or fill out the “Contact Us” box. If you don’t call, we can’t help!